You can upload a resume while applying for a job, or from the Resumes panel in your Poached Account.
To upload a resume while applying for a job, follow these steps:
1. Click Apply on the job post of interest.
2. Enter your basic contact information, if needed, and click next.
3. When asked if you have a resume, click Yes. Then follow the on-screen instructions to upload your resume.
Uploaded resumes will be saved in the Resumes panel located in the side-navigation.
To upload a resume from the Resumes panel, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Resumes panel located in the side navigation.
2. In the Resumes panel, select Upload a Resume.
We support documents in DOC, DOCX, and PDF. Maximum file size is 2MB. If you don't have a resume to upload, you can create a resume by using the Poached Resume Builder.