If you use the Poached Applicant Tracking System you can view resumes without having to download attachments. You can also sort, rate and share resumes with your colleagues. Here's a quick rundown on how to view resumes.
1. Go to the hamburger navigation in the upper left of the homepage. Click the Your Jobs panel.
2. Find the job ad, and click All Applicants, or New Applicants
3. Find and click on a candidate name to open the applicant’s resume.
4. You are now viewing the candidates resume. To see additional text from the cover letter (if included) click Show More.
5. Use the arrow buttons near the top to navigate between candidates.