To view your resumes on Poached Jobs:
1. Go to your Jobs panel, located in the side navigation.
2. Find the job ad, and click All Applicants, or New.
3. Find and click on an applicants name to view their resume.
4. You are now viewing the applicants resume in the Application Tab. To see additional text from the cover letter (if included) use the scroll to the right of the cover letter text.
5. Use the arrow buttons near the top to navigate between applications.
If you use the Poached Applicant Tracking System you can view resumes without having to download attachments. You can also sort, rate and message your applicants all within your Poached Account. Click for more information about Downloading Resumes, Making notes, Sharing Resumes, and Rating Candidates.