To build a resume on Poached:
1. Go to the Resumes panel located in the side-navigation.
2. Click the Edit Resume button in the box titled, "Need a Resume?"
3. Add your contact information by selecting located on the right.
4. Under Summary, selecting will open a text box where you can enter a short summary.
5. Under Experience, select to add your work history and select save.
6. After saving your first experience, you will be able to delete, edit, or add another experience by selecting any of the following icons
7. Add certifications and/or education by selecting to the right of those sections.
8. Once you've completed your Poached Resume, select the Done button in the upper right.
You can access the Poached Resume Builder by selecting Apply on any job. You will be asked if you have a resume, if you select No — this will take you to the Poached Resume Builder where you can create, update and use your Poached Resume for your application.
Your resume will now be saved in the Resumes panel and can be used to apply for jobs. You can also download and print a PDF copy of your Poached Resume.