Poached has a built in Resume Builder that's ideal if:
- You don't have a resume to upload
- You are unhappy with your current resume
- You want to be able to quickly and easily update your resume through time
- Your primary computer is a smartphone or a tablet
To build a Resume on Poached:
1. Go to the hamburger navigation in the upper left of the homepage. Click the Your Resumes panel.
2. Click the Edit Resume button in the box titled, Need a Resume?
3. Fill out each relevant section.
4. Click the Done button in the upper right when you are finished.
Your resume will now be saved in the Your Resumes panel and can be used to apply for jobs. You'll also be able to download and print your resume if a potential employer is only accepting walk-in applications.