Posting a job on Poached is easy! Select the Post a Job button at the top of PoachedJobs.com and register an account.
Post a Job button on Poachedjobs.com
After registering, you will be taken to your Poached BackOffice and the Post a Job form will automatically pop up. Here's a description of each field in the Post a Job form:
Post a Job form
- Business Information. Enter your business name in the Location Field and select the correct business/location option from the drop down menu. Google Maps will locate your business and autofill your business name and website. For example: Produce Row Cafe, Toro Bravo, etc. You can also post anonymously. Click the Post Anonymously radio button above the location field. Then manually enter City/State or Zip code. For example: Portland, OR and 97212.
- Job Title. List the job title of the open job you are advertising for. For example: Server, Dishwasher, Line Cook, General Manager, etc.
- Summary. You can include a few extra words on your job tile to make your job exciting and visible from search. For example: Great Opportunity to grow!
- Description. Give a description of the job you are hiring for, including information about your establishment and any requirements necessary for the job. Including a description gives applicants a clear idea of what the job entails. For example: Hours of operation, business culture, necessary shifts, certification requirements, knowledge requirements, etc.
- Category. Select the category of the job you're hiring for from the drop down menu. By selecting a category, job seekers can easily find your job ad when flipping through our category filters. For example Floor (Server, Busser, Host) or Kitchen (Dishwasher, Line Cook, Prep Cook).
- Job Type. Select the type of job you are hiring for. For example: Part-time, full-time, internship, seasonal, gig or stage.
- Compensation. Include how much the open job pays. Below this option is a box you can check to let the job seeker know whether or not the open job receives tips.
- Applicant Tracking System. Choose how you want to receive your applications. By default the Poached Applicant Tracking system is selected. This allows you to receive and review your applicants through the Poached BackOffice. Other options include using your own ATS or only accepting resumes by Walk-ins.
- CC Option. Enter as many emails as necessary in the CC field to send a copy of each application directly to those emails. The CC option is only available to users who choose the Poached Applicant Tracking System.
After filling out the Post a Job form, select Review your job to give it a final once-over. If you find something you'd like to change, click Make Changes to go back to the Post a Job form. If not, follow the prompts to enter payment information and select Purchase.
Congratulations, your job is live! You'll also receive an email notification that your job is now posted on Poached.