Poached Members have access to the Interview Scheduler. This feature allows you to set up interviews with applicants right from your Poached account.
To use the Interview Scheduler:
1. Click on the hamburger navigation in the upper left corner. Select the Your Jobs Panel.
2. Find the job ad you are interested in.
3. Click All Applicants and look for the applicant you want to schedule an interview with, then click on the applicant's name.
4. You are now viewing the applicant's resume, from here you can find and click the Interview Scheduler by looking for the Calendar Icon in the upper right corner.
5. A screen will pop up that will allow you to input all the necessary details such as: date, time, duration of interview, location and any message you would like to convey to the applicant.
6. An email with your interview request will be sent to the applicant, where they will be given a link to accept/decline your request.
7. You can find your interviews organized in a calendar when you go to the Interview Panel in the hamburger navigation. Click on any scheduled interview to view details and message the applicant.