Some people don’t want to post a job with their business name for various reasons. We allow anonymous postings (sometimes referred to as "blind" or "confidential" ads), but there are a few drawbacks. Anonymous posts see fewer applications, as seekers generally want to know who they are potentially working for. We also cannot publish anonymous jobs to some of our partner sites due to their terms of service. If you still want to publish a job anonymously:
- Click the Post a Job button
- In section 1 (Business Information) click on the radio button labeled "Post Anonymously"
- In the location field, enter the City & State or zip code of your business location
- Fill out the rest of the job posting form as usual
- When previewing your job, make sure your logo is not visible, and that you don't mention your business name in the job description
- Confirm your job and proceed to check-out as usual