Many recruiters use software like Big Biller to track their applicants. If you’re using Big Biller, here’s how to send resumes into the system from Poached by using Gmail’s automatic forwarding and filters section.
1. If you use Gmail, follow the instructions here to set up email forwarding
2. Then follow the instructions here to set up a filter to automatically send incoming emails with the subject line “New applicant from Poached” to Big Biller.
3. Log in to Poached and go to the hamburger navigation in the upper left of the homepage. Click the Account panel.
4. Scroll down the page and find the Settings section.
5. Find the option to “Include cover letters and notes when downloading, printing, and sharing applications” and uncheck it. This makes your resumes parsable.
6. When posting a job to Poached, under Applicant Management, select the Poached Applicant Tracking System option.
7. In the Cc Applications field, enter the email you use when logging in to Big Biller.
Once you have set up email forwarding and your email filter, every time one of your jobs gets a new applicant, it will automatically email the resume to Big Biller.