To block an applicant:
1. Open the applicant's resume.
2. Select the Block button under that applicants name.
3. Click Block on the pop up modal to confirm your decision.
To unblock an applicant:
1. Go to the Settings panel located in the side navigation.
2. Scroll down to the Blocked Applicants section and select Manage.
3. Find the applicant you wish to unblock and select the open lock button to the right of the applicant's name.
4. Confirm your decision to unblock the applicant.
The application will be taken off the Blocked Applicant list, and you will be able to see their past and future applications as they come in.
We do not inform or show the applicant that they have been blocked or unblocked. Blocked applicants can continue to apply to your jobs — their applications will just not be shown to you.