To set up your Stripe Connect account, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Poached account from the Poached app.
2. Open the On Demand tab at the bottom of the app.
3. Select Set Up next to the On Demand Payment Portal. This will take you off-site to complete your direct deposit setup. Stripe Connect provides a secure payment portal while keeping your financial information safe. To set up your account, you only need a debit card or your bank account's routing number.
4. Enter your phone number and confirm your email is the same email you use for your Poached account. Select Continue to verify your account.
5. Next, select “Individual,” at the Tell us about your business step. Select Next to continue.
6. Enter your first and last name at the Business representative step. Under Business website, select, "Add a product description instead" from the text below the website field. Then enter the description, “Poached On Demand Worker.”
7. Finally, select Bank Account if you'd like to use your accounts routing number, or Debit Card to use your debit card. If you are using your routing number, you will first need to find your bank from the option below or using the search field.
8. At this point, an interface will appear for you to log into your bank account and complete the setup.
- Entering your bank account or debit card information is necessary to pick up shifts. At this time, we do not support payouts in the form of checks.
- If you run into issues setting up your bank account, please contact your bank.