To complete onboarding as an On Demand worker, please follow these steps:
1. Access your On Demand Onboarding checklist either from your Settings panel or through an email sent by us with the subject line, “Complete these steps to get paid for shifts.”
On Demand Onboarding link in the Settings panel.
2. Read and accept our On Demand Agreement by clicking the Needs to be Signed link. You must accept this document to pick up shifts.
3. Next, click the Set up your Stripe Account button. You will be directed offsite to create a Stripe Connect Account so you can get paid for shifts!
4. Enter your phone number and select Next to verify your account with Stripe.
5. At the Tell us about your business step, select “Individual,” then Next.
6. At the Business Representative step, enter your full name and Poachedjobs.com under the business website, or enter click to link to add the product description, “Poached On Demand Worker.”
7. Finally, find your bank from the available options, or select the link to enter bank details manually instead to set up the account you’d like us to deposit your shift payments.
8. At this point, an interface will appear for you to log into your bank account and complete the setup.
- Entering your bank account or debit card information is necessary to pick up shifts. At this time, we do not support payouts in the form of checks.
- If you run into issues setting up your bank account, please contact your bank.