When you’ve booked a shift and are ready to work, you will record your hours using the Time Clock feature exclusive to the Poached app. The ability to clock in for a shift will appear 10 minutes before the start time of your next shift.
If for any reason, the shift start time has changed - make sure to clock in when you can. You can always make edits to your hours after you clock out for the day.
To record hours:
1. Log in to the app and open the Shifts tab.
2. Click the Time Clock tab at the top of the page if you’re not already there.
3. Click the Clock In button when you’re ready to start your shift. When you are clocked in, you will see the Clock icon turn blue with your time recording to the left.
4. Click Take a Break to temporarily clock out for all unpaid breaks. The recorded time will pause until you click Clock In to resume your shift.
5. When you are done for the day, click the Clock Out button.
6. Finally, select the Review and Submit Hours link directly below the Clock In button to submit your invoice to the employer.
Please click here to learn about editing and submitting an invoice.