Are workers booked through Poached Shifts insured?

We've got you covered!

We’ve partnered with Insuring on Demand to cover Poached Shift workers with Occupational Accident Insurance if certain injuries happen in connection with work done through Poached. To read about our policy or file a claim for a worker, click here

Please note: You must have the appropriate county or state Food Handler's card at all times while working a Shift. If you are pouring or serving alcohol, you must have the equivalent county or state license.